Wednesday, July 12, 2006 @8:48 pm
I'm a happy little girl.
Hehe,I've a cup of peanut butter ice-cream sitting right infront of me right now.
But I've got a splitting headache. ><
Hmm..initially I thought that we had no swimming,so I originally planned to wander about in Parkway for awhile before going home.Haha,but instead!My teacher got the swim team to go support the 4 swimmers who got into the finals for the freestyle 4x50m relay.We managed to skip lessons from 12pm onwards,had lunch in the canteen before being transported to Toa Payoh Swimming Complex via a small bus which was rather stuffy.But we had to make do with it because it was a last minute arrangement.Haha..
Smsed Daphne Mummy because I saw a few ACJC swimmers.Hahaha and lo and behold.She called me and told me that Tim Daddy was gonna be there.Wahaha!Hee,I think I was kinda hyperish.And then we were told about the re-voting thingy for captain.Started talking about the possibility of swimming closing down..after spending awhile in the swimming stadium and feeling the atmosphere..I finally realised what kept my current captain determined to keep it open.A few of my team-mates and I are rather persistant on getting into nationals next year to keep swimming open,so yeah.I have to train harder. ><
The ACJC people came and I hopped down in my uniform and Tim Daddy actually noticed me first.Hahaha,a first!Hehe,he was super shocked to see me there.Hahaha.Our conversation was rather short because they had only just arrived and all.Boo.I sort of slacked and stoned throughout the other competition events.Watched the plunging and I was just awed.I have to get my form up!!Somehow.Haha oh and I managed to see Daddy from where I was seated.A little hard to miss,because he was all the way infront.Haha
Then it was our team's turn.Honestly it was nerve wracking.Our intial lead was cut really really short.Then we kind of lagged behind.But we didn't get last thankfully.Honestly the two end lanes are the worst to be swimming in.All the currents are whoosing towards you,creating more...friction?Haha,something like that.Left after the competition.Waited outside for my parents.
And I saw Marcus!Haha,he didn't see me nor did I call out his name.I doubt he even knows who I am,considiring how we don't talk at all.....(and no,I don't talk first.Haha,I always wait for the other to start talking,because I'm super shy.Meep. >< )
He seems pretty quiet in church but he seemed rather friendly/outgoing outside church.
I honestly admire how he can just sit through sermon and even take notes.The sermons aren't boring,but I guess I get distracted kind of easily.Looking at how he can worship and be such a wonderful kind of rolemodel as a child of Daddy God is inspiring.I honestly miss how I would always turn to Daddy God,no matter what the situation was.I miss depending on God,on being so close with God and all...was I drifting away..?
don't leave me down
i still fear the loss..
engulfing myself in the dreams that will never happen.