Sunday, July 30, 2006 @3:41 pm
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PAMMIE!Ok,firstly to Val.I am
NOT scandalous.
Yeesh.
Anyways,I've not been updating because I was either really busy or tired or I just didn't feel like doing so.
Saturday was spent going to school for rehearsel for national day celebrations,rushing to church and having study group there.Yup,study group rocked!Haha,initially wanted my Godma to teach me chinese but she got her cell leader to do it since we were having YA-Lync combined.So,her nicenice cell leader came and taught me.It was really productive!I managed to finish my chinese homework and learnt new stuff. =D
I was supposed to rush off to meet Val,Pam and Cui for a movie (The Lakehouse!) but the ticket was $9.50 so I passed as I didn't have that much money.YA-Lync was ok..Canon Kuan was there as our guest speaker and it was a really nice and interesting sermon that he gave.After which we played some weirdo funny game where we had to collect the signatures of people who can do certain items and yeah.I was unfortunaetly picked to sing a part of "My Heart Will Go On" but I was super shy and didn't want to do it.In the end it ended up as Val Cheng and I reciting the lyrics,haha.Rushed off to meet up with Pam,Cui and Val at the new Cathay's B&J's.Cui was busy camwhoring and well..we left after she was satisfied.Haha,searched for Pammie's birthday present but couldn't find it..so..yeah.
Went back to her house for dinner!Haha,we watched High School Musical!Yayye,thanks Pam. =)
Had dinner and cake before Val and I left.Stayed over and yeah.Just slept.Was really tired.
Woke up really early this morning.Faith lead worship and...felt insulted when JL asked if we did Karaoke worship all the time.Just the mere word Karaoke worship was insulting.And when he said to not go inside because it was sad was insulting as well.I know 8am is depleting horribly and we aren't exactly a lively bunch of people,but still so long as the heart to worship,honour and learn about God is there,we're as good as any other sunday school.
Went for lunch with the usual people.Was rather boring,but alright.Elena Mummy,Jing Xuan and I were playing this weirdo love test game.Haha,its amusing though.After eating and all while playing that game I found out that Elena Mummy knew Dickson.And yes Singapore is really small!Haha. x)
Left after wandering about for awhile..so..yeah.
Back home right now where I'm stoning and...i feel really tired.But I planned to do quite a number of things and I wanted to go talk to a few people but they're either not online or...I don't dare to talk to them.Yup.Sigh.
Been feeling rather down lately..so..yeah..
I'm only left with used-to-be's