<body> <body>

Friday, July 14, 2006 @8:44 pm

Been rather busy lately.If I'm not wrong,from monday onwards I was at school staying back for various activities.Haha,I'm still rather sleepy..still have that lack of sleep.I've not napped yet to catch up on the lost hours of sleep from EMDD.Ah wells.

Yesterday I stayed back for the extra "remedial" lessons at school.Oh,that was the only day I came home EARLY.I was super happy,haha.Did the usual stuff,bathe,did some homework and then went to Grandma's for dinner.Dinner was yummy!Haha plus I managed to borrow Grandma's Kebaya.I was super lucky!Because Vanessa has intially borrowed it and only returned it recently.Haven't tried it on yet though.Once I do,I wanna take a picture!Haha.

Today...I nearly fell asleep during math.I was staring at the blackboard and actually fell asleep for 5 seconds!Did that twice to my amazement.I struggled through the remaining time but somehow managed to stay awake.Literature was alright.I realised that having Ms Wong as my literature teacher,its really interesting and enriching.I learnt alot of things that I can apply in life.Especially about love,since our central theme for our Shakespeare play is romance.Its really interesting to listen to her stories and her advice.Haha,I also feel really comfortable in her class.

Anyways,had BMW rehearsel and it dragged all the way to 5.Got fetched home with a cup of bubbletea in tow.And right now I have not touched my homework at all,I'm just sitting here thinking of what next to type...and I can't think of anything,so......I shall return to the homework.And I shall play my favourite computer game,Sabrina the Teenage Witch! =))))

when you take a chance,it doesn't always end up good...does it..?

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +