<body> <body>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 @12:18 am

YAYY.
Hahaha,Sherman Daddy liked my present.YAY.He said so himself!Hahaha,

but big bird can share elmo's! says:
ey who says i don't like your present?!?

Yayyy. =)))
I'm playing neopets now.Hee,tomorrow's the start of the sonicfest bootcamp.Pretty scared because I'm going to be the only one there,Val's not going and I don't think Jacelyn Da-Jie is going.Eeps.I don't even know how to get to Church of Our Saviour from home!Sigh,planning to wake up at 8am tomorrow so I can prepare for everything.

OH and Sherman Daddy has confused me!Bleah,I want to know what he meant!Telltelltelll! =(
Well,I hope everything will work out fine tomorrow. =) Nights!

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +