<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 @1:19 am

yayy.I love my daddy. =)))
though he bullies me ALOT and EXCESSIVELY,he still tengs me & cares for me.Yayy

i love my mummy as well! =)))
she tengs me ALOT and cares for me ALOT as well..I love her to bits! x)

I love my daddy as well!hee,though he may not do much but I know he loves me!hahaha.through his actions i know. =)) like pats on the head for example!hee. x)

I love my mummy as well!!! =DD
I love her waterbottle.haha,yes she does care for me ALOT as well! x))

pretty pointless post I know.But I just felt like writing it.haha,so erm.bear with me. xD

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +