<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 @9:05 pm

X-men 3 rocked!
Though I didn't get to fully enjoy my movie because of this highly annoying adult couple sitting beside me.They kept on spoiling the movie for me!They laughed at un-laughable parts and kept on initiating parts that were going to happen,spoiling the suspense.They talked and talked.And they ruined good and nice moments!Bah.Was highly annoyed after the whole show ended.

I find it really annoying when people don't reply to your sms.I mean,a immediate reply is not necessary,so long as you REPLY,I'm happy.Even if you only reply say..a day later?I don't care.I'm already content.. -sigh-

Nothing to write about really..full day ahead tomorrow.I feel really bored right now..

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +