Monday, June 19, 2006 @5:23 pm
This is what happens when I'm really bored and have nothing to do.I spend time (I have no idea how long) on friendster writing random testimonials and surf through friendster.Yes,this is a sign that I'm REALLY bored.
Ohh,some random stuff to write about.Hmms,on saturday I have no idea HOW but while waiting for my Denise Godma,the topic came to Kids Central or something revolving around me.I can't really remember.I think it was brought up by Meow.Ohh I think it was because Elena asked her friend to guess my age.I
THINK.ANYWAYS,they kept on teasing me and I have no idea how nor why Sherman Daddy suddenly talked about my photoshoot.Wahaha,I just stood there and kept quiet. =P
Oh and Meow's friend guessed that I was sec4.WAHAHAHA.Meow had the shock of his life.Hee,Josh still thinks that I look like a primary school kid.Mmhmm.
Had a good chat with Jon just now,like erm,4 hours ago.
Realised that there's no motivation for me to go to school.For others its the CCAs/friends there.For me,there's none,well except to study hard and to do well.
I'm really going to miss not being able to see the church people that often anymore..
Sejuro Shin No.40 Level : [Sec4] Age : {16yrs} " YEAAAA!!!! MIAMI!!!!! WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE GAME!!!!!!! " says:
well last sat at the concert
`my spirit revived; [emotionalwreck.] because all i wanna do is be with you. says:
mmhmm?Sejuro Shin No.40 Level : [Sec4] Age : {16yrs} " YEAAAA!!!! MIAMI!!!!! WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE GAME!!!!!!! " says:
when u were sittin with sherman and not with me n val,i was happy
`my spirit revived; [emotionalwreck.] because all i wanna do is be with you. says:
-blink- why?
Sejuro Shin No.40 Level : [Sec4] Age : {16yrs} " YEAAAA!!!! MIAMI!!!!! WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE GAME!!!!!!! " says:
hahaha Sejuro Shin No.40 Level : [Sec4] Age : {16yrs} " YEAAAA!!!! MIAMI!!!!! WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE GAME!!!!!!! " says:
not because i dont want u to sit with us or anything
Sejuro Shin No.40 Level : [Sec4] Age : {16yrs} " YEAAAA!!!! MIAMI!!!!! WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE GAME!!!!!!! " says:
but more because you found a place with us in church...your very own family with people who really care for you
Sejuro Shin No.40 Level : [Sec4] Age : {16yrs} " YEAAAA!!!! MIAMI!!!!! WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE GAME!!!!!!! " says:
and well that saturday when u sat with sherman...it kinda showed,u didnt need to sit with us anymore
Sejuro Shin No.40 Level : [Sec4] Age : {16yrs} " YEAAAA!!!! MIAMI!!!!! WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE GAME!!!!!!! " says:
u werent jon's or val's cousin anymore
Sejuro Shin No.40 Level : [Sec4] Age : {16yrs} " YEAAAA!!!! MIAMI!!!!! WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE GAME!!!!!!! " says:
u were tessa
Sejuro Shin No.40 Level : [Sec4] Age : {16yrs} " YEAAAA!!!! MIAMI!!!!! WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE GAME!!!!!!! " says:
a sweet girl that everyone likes
This brought tears to my eyes.Haha..shan't write any further. =)