<body> <body>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 @11:17 am

Sonicfestsonicfest!
In about 11 minutes I am leaving the house to meet Jacelyn Da-Jie!I won't be alone after all. =)
I'm still scared,haha.I honestly don't know what to expect.I hope I meet nice people and that the 'programme' won't be too harsh on us.And I don't want to get seperated from Jacelyn Da-Jie!!I hope that it will be alright.
Eek,my 11 minutes has turned into 3 minutes.How'd that happen??

I'll probably get bored at one point in time and start smsing Sherman Daddy who most probably won't reply then I'll get bored all over again then I'll start smsing Elena Mummy but then stop because she's studying.Then I'll sms Daphne Mummy then I'll stop halfway because I remember that she's studying.And I won't bother smsing Tim Daddy because he'll either be at school or some place where he can't sms and his smses are always short.So in the end,I'll just sit there and be bored.

EEK.I'm late!All because of one nice yummy piece of chocolate I was munching on.Byebye!! =D

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +