<body> <body>

Saturday, June 24, 2006 @7:48 pm

My arm really hurts.I think its broken skin and when I looked at it it was bleeding!Ouch.

About thursday's entry,I guess that its better than it was the last time,so..yeah.I just hope that this won't ever come up again.

I was in val's house a few hours ago,haha I went to sleepover.My dad was telling me that if I'm with val and we're both out late or something like that,I can just sleepover provided I bring my necessary items.Which just means "I'm too lazy and tired to wake up early to send you to church." So yeah,hmm...shall write a little about yesterday's sonicfest concert.

After our electives,Jess,Val and I went to the nearby hawker centre and decided to try out the famous dumplings as recommended by Jessie's friend.It was so nice!Haha,the three of us shared two plates of dumplings which equates to a total of 20 dumplings and the total cost was $8.But it was good!Haha,after the little performances we had a shared dinner of fried carrot cake.Jessie went off with her primary school friends while Jon,Val and myself went to sit with Chris and Arvin.The concert rocked!Haha it got so high that I started jumping up and down and I lost my breathe a few times,haha.The smoke that they blew out was suffocating.It smelled like those plastic bubbles that you blow with a stick and some pretty goo on the other end.Hee,after all that I went to crash at Val's house where my Dad picked me up.

The next day,I actually went to tuition on time!Haha,so now I shall go for tuition on saturday mornings at 10.30am only.After tuition,I went to City Hall to meet John for lunch,because he was being nice and treated me.Haha,I had absolutely no idea where to eat so we ended up in KFC.Ate popcorn chicken because I was feeling full.Talked about super random stuff like church people,school and whatever else we could think of.Haha,after lunch we walked around and headed to Raffles' City for no apparent reason.And when we were going up the escalator,this guy was going down and he kept on staring at me as we passed each other.Freaked me out.
Walked to church and was super early.Then Godma Denise forced me to go study in the prayer hall.

Lync wasn't too bad.Auntie Joyce spoke and I actually took notes ok!Haha,thought of some Lync website designs.Scribbled some rubbish as well.After Lync,I stayed back for awhile to talk with the others before leaving with Chris to Val's house because I was gonna stay over.Ate Mac's for dinner.Fastfood AGAIN.Slacked around a little before heading upstairs and changing into PJs.Chris,Val and I sat around watching random videos while I played my DS(finally) and smsed Elena Mummy.Haha =) Fell asleep at 10 plus.

The next morning was weird,both Val and I were really tired and couldn't wake up so we didn't go for the breakfast reception nor for Sunday School.And the thing was we both slept early!Weird.Haha,we went for 9am and wasn't exactly on time.I headed off to pass Tim his letter and stood at the Nave for quite awhile,debating with myself if I should run to the south transept while it rained.In the end,I did and waited for him to come out.Then he FINALLY came and I passed it to him.Then I ran in the rain again.

Went and realised there was nowhere to sit.Yay Gabriel was super nice to let me sit inside with Elena Mummy and Sherman Daddy.Though I shouldn't have sat with Sherman Daddy.Boo.Haha,next time I shall not sit between the two of them,nope.After service,we sat around waiting to decide where to go.We ended up heading for KFC by foot.Haha,the guys all went to sit in Derrick's car!Boo them.Haha they obviously reached there before us so yeah.We took up one whole line and I think people were staring at us.Haha oh and it was one line of girls and one line of guys.Looked like some speed dating thing.Hahaha,so cool.Ate and Meow kept on telling me that he would stare at me eating and he kept on calling me Primary School Kid.Haha,oh and Sherman Daddy kept on pointing out stuff relating to kids to me during service.Pfft,haha.

After that we did what we did best.Stand around and stone.Hahahaha.Finally left with Daph mummy's friend and Gabriel.Eek!I forgot her name,so sorry!!!And I didn't go to Serangoon with her either...so sorry!!Because the lazy me was feeling lazy.Heh,but we met Jo and Cheryl? and Kim!Hee,yay talked to them. =)) They alighted at Orchard.

And Jo said that I was cute.Hahaha,YAY.Hah,see Sherman daddy?? =PP
Hahahahaha,oh and they learnt that I was a mix.Hahah. =)

Hmm...going to go out for dinner later...ack.School.Ack.Bleah,I shall study at least two hours everyday excluding weekends from now on.And I shall speak chinese at least once everyday. -nods-

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +