<body> <body>

Monday, June 12, 2006 @8:00 pm

I want my daddy!And my present!

Haha,ok really random way to start off my entry,but hey!I feel super duper bored right now.And I've not talked to him for -counts- 4 days!Er.I think its 4 days,I'm not sure..but anyways.
Daphne Mummy has gone out,Tim Daddy is not online(and I always have nothing to talk to him about),Elena Mummy is not online and Sherman Daddy is not online.Boo! =(

Remade my ezlink card today,it was super fast surprisingly.But their scanners suck!The picture is kind of blackish,because the scanner is most probably dirty.I handed the lady at the counter my birth cert and my uglyugly sec one picture which doesn't look alot like me and the $19 and about two minutes later,the lady at the counter gave me two sheets of paper to sign and about three minutes later,she gave me my new ez-link card.Fresh out of the erm,printer.I think.Haha,so it was a really quick one.Instant ezlink! =)

Oh and while I was searching for my birth certificate,I found a few random things.I found my parents' report books and their wedding invites.And the most interesting thing that I found was the original photos of me doing that photoshoot when I was 5!I remember being really confused.I honestly had NO idea what the heck they wanted me to do.So in the pictures I looked really confused.Haha,shall post them up once I scan them in.

Oh yes,my dear Godma Denise was telling me that someone told her that Meow and I looked alike.And that person is HUI TING!Haha,yay.Hui ting's niceee. =D Anyways,when I was heading down to lync with Meow infront of me,Hui ting said hi to us and suddenly went "Ay!Your skin colours are the same!" haha,Meow stopped and looked and me and I stopped and looked at myself.Haha,then she said that we look like brother and sister.Not only because of our skin colour but our facial features.Hahaha,so cool.But I don't know if we do look alike,so erm.Yeah.Haha

Hmm....it seemed like I had so much to write about and right now I'm just...I don't know what else to write about hmm..eating coffee ice-cream right now.It tastes a little weird,but still good!And I have fruit jellies to eat.Weird mix.Bleah,haha..erm..Sherman Daddy kept on whacking my ponytail yesterday la!Pfft.I know my hair is thick and all but ?!?Bah you.Haha oh and Daph mummy reminded me about daddy's day presents.

I have decided to not give Sherman Daddy his daddy's day present (which I have not gotten yet,whoops. >< ) unless he gives me mine!Hee.Ohohoh and he's coming on saturday.Waha,yayy.Maybe he'll come with Jo or something.Whee!Haha.Ohohoh and Tim Daddy's playing for encounterfest.And Daph Mummy's singing!Yay!! Ok erm,I don't have much left so say so erm.
ENCOUNTER FEST THIS SAT AT ST ANDREW'S CATHEDERAL'S NEW EXTENSION. =DD

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +