Friday, June 16, 2006 @9:24 pm
I think I did it again.I did something that I know that I would regret..I seem to always be regreting my actions.I think back and the first thing that comes to mind is "I shouldn't have done that." I think my life is filled with regrets.Bleah.
I'm reallyreally sorry if I hurt you through my words.I feel horrible.Movie outing with the 8amers today.
Met up with Jessie first for lunch first.We bought were running late because of the rain and so I had to wait for her to come.Ate at Yoshinoya with her and being the nice person she is,treated me!Haha yay for Jess!Then we walked over to cineleisure.
Waited for Tim and Ariana,called both and both didn't answer.How nice.Mmm,we bought the tickets and wandered around for awhile since we had about one hour free.Went over to heeren's to take neos and we spent one whole hour there,somehow.Oh and Tim was super alien to the whole neoprint thing,haha.We missed all the trailers and the starting of Cars.Jessie and I ended up in the couple seat.Haha,so cool.It was like a sofa,really comfy.Cars rocked!So cute!Hahaha,really.And the reinactments of different disney and pixar movies were awesome and so cute!Ohoh,and I was finally exposed to level 9 of cineleisure!Haha,I never knew that it existed so everything was just wow to me.
After the movie,we all went our seperate ways.Mm,Ariana,Tim and I went to dhouby ghaut but I went to PS to get ahem,my daddies their presents.So I couldn't get to ride the train with the both of them..after I got the presents,I went to church!To watch the Lync worship team rehearse for tomorrow's encounterfest!They seriously rock.Haha,I surprised Daph mummy and Tim daddy.Yay I got her cookies!I haven't tried them yet though,but they smell nice!Left at about 7 plus.
I think one of my big fears is being left alone,rejection,isolation,being ignored and yeah...when any of the stated happens to me,I get really upset and moody and I always trace it back to me being the cause of it.I always think of it as me being the reason for hurting my own self and hurting others. -sigh-