Sunday, June 11, 2006 @10:39 pm
I still miss my wallet alot...
It contained my neoprints of all the paternal cousins,baptism card from TIMOTHY HUANG DADDY & baptism letter from Daphne Mummy.Yup,those are the things that are the dearest to me that were stored in the wallet...thankfully I didn't put my confirmation stuff inside..
-sigh-Well,I shall write about this weekend (since to me weekends are the best because I get to go to church! =) )
Saturday!Arise!Haha,well I didn't go for the afternoon one in the end because it was only Iris and myself who were free to go.Decided to head there with the Lyncers after Lync.Lync was alright,cell rocked.Haha,I'm really going to miss having a small cell once we regroup.As a small cell we get to hurry the lesson then talk rubbish or we get to really focus on each detail and each member.Charrisa's cell=Charissa,Jessie,Valerie Cheng,Linette,Jing Xuan,Tessa!
After Lync,the leaders went into prayer hall c and did something.So,Jing Xuan,Linette Er-Jie,Meow and myself were left to stone about while waiting for the rest.Once they finished we all boarded Hui Ting's family car!Wahaha,we squeezed hmm,about 8 people into the car.They placed all the three small ones into the back (yes,I was seated in the back if you had to know) and Tim Daddy sat in the front (being a 'horrible DJ' as quoted from Elena Mummy) and Meow,Jing Xuan,Elena Mummy & Daph mummy were in the middle.Ohh,get this.The night before (that being a friday night) Hui Ting missed the turn 3 times and had to U-turn 3 times.And Deja-vu!Haha,she nearly missed the turn 3 times but she only missed it twice. (=
There was one point in time where Daph Mummy suddenly went all quiet and started walking really fast.And she didn't eat dinner at all! =((( And I heard from Lin Er-Jie that she ate a really small lunch only. =((( Tim Daddy and Elena Mummy were "discussing" it while we were eating our dinner.Then Tim Daddy asked "Do you know who we should send in?" Then Elena mummy asked "Who?" and he replied with "Tessa." It was super unexpected!I myself was shocked.Why me?Haha,then he continued saying that only when I'm around her then she would open up and be less quiet/moody.Whee~ Happy that someone actually thinks of me that way...haha I just hope that its true,haha..Arise ROCKED.Kiddy concert?Heck care.Haha it was super fun!I was getting a little high with all the dancing and what not.I wanna learn the hand sign thing!Haha,its super fun.Oh and I want an arise shirt!Its pretty!Haha,I lovelovelove the songs!I shall go and steal the CDs from Val.She has well,alot.MUMMY,I can borrow it from them for you.They have the "Overflow" CD! =D
Was kind of tired after the super short concert!It should have been longerrr.Much more fun.Hee,we then walked from Hall2 to the MRT station located at the end of Hall6.Elena Mummy bought a doughnut for me!Yayyy,me loves Elena Mummy.Tim Daddy bought one as well.He complained that Elena Mummy didn't pay for his.Waha,shared it with Elena Mummy and a few others took a few bites.Like Charissa!Hee. =) Meow left while we were halway to the MRT station.Since his house was really near and all.Ohh and Charissa,Dara,Daphne,Elena & Jing Xuan were all attracted to the 90% off sale.So we went up to look.Nothing much so we went to the station.Took the cool lift and navigated through the weird glass gates.Haha,Dara and Charissa went to the Pasir Ris direction while the rest of us went to the Clementi direction.Went home LATE with Linette Er-Jie.THANK YOU FOR ACCOMPANYING ME!! =)))
SUNDAY,TODAY.I was LATELATELATE for sunday school!Ohmygosh.I think I went in very loudly,because I have a feeling I swung the door open super loudly.Eep.Worship was ok..I guess.I miss the piano alot!I want to learn,it sounds really tranquil and peaceful.Haha,I still have my guitar though and I want to learn that as well!Too overambitious.Haha but yes I want to learn both.Hmm,went out of Sunday School halfway with John since we both promised each other to pei each other to 9am service.Felt really weird and err...paiseh.Anyways,when I went to service,I sat beside Elena Mummy!Sherman daddy wasn't there yet.So sad.Haha,but it was so fun sitting with Elena Mummy & Meow.During service there was this lady seated infront of us and she sort of reprimanded us?Well,she just told us to keep quiet because she wanted to listen to the sermon.A few various funny things happened.Oh and Sherman Daddy came at the last song I think.He kept on walking back and forth.Ah well,I would have done that as well.Anyways,he sat by himself in the same row but different bench.Then he sat with Jo! =) Haha,I think Jo is pretty! =)) Ohh,I saw him inbetween service when my cousin Chris bent down.And I stuck my tounge out at him.Hahaha,funfun. x))
We all headed off for lunch!At Marina Square.At the FOODCOURT for once.Haha,Tim Daddy's usually the one who decides and he usually has an expensive tastebud.So yes,we were all lucky people!Haha.Daph mummy wasn't feeling hungry so she went to walkwalk.I myself was not feeling really hungry so I just bought a cup of ribena (prompted to by Lin Er-jie,intially wanted to buy calamari,aka lime juice!)to drink.Everyone at the table except Lin er-jie and I were eating Char Siew Fan.Hahaha,oh and when I was going to go bring Lin Er-jie's drink and mine back to the table,I saw Sherman Daddy on the phone.Then he stuck out his tounge,then I tried to kick him.Random.Haha,Linette Er-Jie forced fed me with her wanton noodles.Haha,after lunch,we headed down and stoned about for awhile.They had a kids carnvial thingy and they were playing kiddy songs.I knew that Sherman Daddy was gonna tease me and yup,he did.Pfft,haha.Headed back to church with Daph Mummy,Tim Daddy and Sherman Daddy.Sherman Daddy and I sort of stoned for awhile until he left.Daph Mummy & Tim Daddy had their encounter fest rehearsel and I just stoned there.Joshua and Jonathan Ng were there as well.I tried to sleep there with a few successful attempts.I fell asleep on Tim Daddy's bag as my pillow.Wahaa.Went to meet my parents after their practise.My father actually bought earrings and a new braclet for me.Which is superduper shocking.
I still feel dry,I still have that craving for love and attention that I had ever since I was in kindergarten..sigh.(but its getting fufilled though. =) ) so its a small craving.haha.
I like Elena Mummy's bottle alot!Haha...hmm...oh Sherman Daddy said that he didn't bring my present.Ehh,he seriously got me a present?YAY.Haha,so nice of him! =))
I love my mummies and daddies!Haha,(ALPHABETICAL ORDER. xD) Daphne mummy,Elena mummy,Sherman daddy,Tim daddy.Wheeeeeee~