Thursday, June 15, 2006 @12:32 am
I seem to always be writing in the middle of the erm.Night.Haha
Yay!I ordered my first delivery through the phone today!McDonald's 24/7 delivery service!
And no,I didn't order it for myself.My sister wanted to eat McWings so I ordered it for her and presto!My first order.Hee,I was forced to go eat the cup corn though. =/
Daph mummy called soon after the Mcdonald's person left.Hee,at first I thought that it was the Mcdonalds' people checking on my order or something. xD
Lalala,then she asked me where my tuition was and I told her opposite Sherman Daddy's school.Haha,she told me to go pop on over and everyone will probably think I'm his little sister.Haha and she complained that Tim Daddy was supposed to send her home last friday after their supper but he had to go somewhere and she had to walk in the dark alone! =(( Aw!!My poor mummy! =((
Sigh..I've been overeating alot these days..bleah.I shall try to stop myself from overeating from tomorrow onwards.Tuition at 10am.Oh no,time for bed.Nighty-nite! =)