<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 @8:36 pm

I feel nice and fresh!Yay!Haha. x)

Went to the science centre today!To learn about chemicals.Haha,nothing much there I got a little bored after awhile because I went there quite recently to look at the star wars exhibition and nothing much had changed.Did some worksheet after watching this "chemistry magic show" haha,so cool! =))
I intially wanted to meet up with Daph Mummy to go to town together since she lived so close but unfortunaetly,my teacher didn't allow because she wasn't related to me!Bah!I could have said that she was my cousin or something.So in the end,I went to Heeren alone from the East.

Spent about an hour in the shop looking for the materials to make someone's birthday present.Then rushed down to get another present and my father sent me home from there.Whee,haha.Right now I'm about to do up the present and remain bored because no-one is avaliable to talk to..bleahs.Ah wells,at least I have something to occupy myself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Faded chop from the science centre! x)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +