Wednesday, June 14, 2006 @12:19 pm
Hmm...I got chased to sleep by two people last night.Sherman Daddy and Jon kor.
Hehh,I overshot my bedtime and was still online.And I realised that all the people online in my contacts were guys.Haha,must have been watching the world cup.I can't watch!! =((
Anyway,being the good little girl I was,I went offline and went to bed.I couldn't sleep at first though I was really tired because I kept on hearing squeaky sounds.The first thing I thought of when I heard those sounds was
mouse. and so,I got super scared and jumped out of bed and went to the living room where I was previously.After serveral attempts of getting my sister to check the source of the squeaky,it turned out to be...my fan.So,matter solved and I popped back into bed still scared though and drifted off into sleep.
Ohno!I forgot that I lost my dental appointment card and right now I am clueless as to when my dental appointment is.AH!And I cannot find the number for my dentist's office,because his office does not exist in the yellow pages.And its a new private dental centre.-sigh-
Well,schedule for today.Study & practise playing my guitar.
Thursday-Tuition,piano lesson at Faith's
Friday-Outing with the 8amers!
Saturday-Lync games day + encounterfest!
Sunday-9am service.
And next week is packed!Rawr.
Monday-Helping out at camp.9-4pm
Tuesday-Science centre excursion. 8.45-12.45am -.-
Wednesday to Friday-Sonicfest! 12-9!
-dies-.Oh and I have to go reclaim the money left in my ezlink card.I think I should go call the policepost again to check if anyone recovered my wallet...great now I'm in a sucky mood. ><