Thursday, June 01, 2006 @8:44 pm
The first thing my mother asked when I came home was "So did you find your earrings?"
I was stunned.Because usually,she'll nag at me when I buy stuff,so yes.
Sadly,earring shopping today was unfruitful for me.Faith came along with Iris and I at the last moment because her cousin broke her earring that she bought at Topshop.So mm,yeah.Iris got her confirmation earrings and Faith got her second pair.We were browsing at the shop for reallyreally long.I think the shop assistant was irratated with us.But we did buy something in the end so yeah..Decided to bring our hunt for my earrings to AngMoKoi,but to no avail.Toa Poyah sucked as well.So I'm back home empty handed.
Faith and I saw and liked the same earring,so yeah.It was $10.50,WAY over my budget.And she really liked it as well so I told her to buy it.Now she wants to buy another similar pair for me and my answer to that was a straight "No." we both have the same skirts already.And it kind of irks me when I see people with the same stuff as me.
Maybe its because I'm attention seeking.But yeah,it does sort of irk me in a way.
Anyways,back onto the topic.I have no idea where to get my earrings from.I'm not going back to J8 since I already scurried around and searched everywhere for a nice pair.I'm looking for something simple,silver in star/butterfly shape dangly earrings?I'm definetly not going for colour because I think I can't pull it off.I think what I want is basically a star like one?Create an essence of mm,childishness?Haha,nahh.I've always been fascinated by stars,hence its my favourite shape. =)
Oh and Faith and Iris both bought me a huge dolphin plushie for my confirmation!Its blue and cute.Haha thank you for it! =)