Tuesday, June 13, 2006 @12:02 pm
Eating my lunch right now before I go prepare for tuition.
So erm...here's something to entertain me,since I've been tagged by Iris.
List down 12 people's names, need not be people you are close to, can even be your enemies! Just the first 12 names which come into your mind. Note them down!
1.Iris
2.Daphne
3. Timothy Huang
4. Sherman
5. Elena
6. Meow
7. Jing Xuan
8. Valerie Anne
9.Rachel
10.Jessie
11. Hui ting
12.Linette
If number 11 started ignoring you, what would you do?
Hui ting- Eek!I would be sad. =(
Is number 12 a pet lover?
Linette-Erm..I don't know,I don't think she has any pets
Does number 3 rock?
Timothy Huang-Wahaha,yup!
What if number 7 had a boyfriend?
Jing Xuan-Err..I'd be happy for her..?
Is number 2 immature but knows alot of stuff?Is he/she your best friend too?
Daphne-No!My mummy's not immature!Hahaha,but yes she knows quite abit.=))
Does number 4 have a laughing or gossiping character?
Sherman-Er,what?Haha.
Is number 10 in your msn contacts?
Jessie-Yes!
Is number 6 cute, sick & smart sometimes?
Meow-Erm.I guess.Haha
Is sitting with number 5 fun?
Elena-Yeah!Haha sitting beside her for service was FUN. =))
Does number 9 piss you off?
Rachel-At times,like really long ago.But now its a nope! =))
Tuition at ermm..2.30pm
Going to finish eating now,byebye =)