Monday, June 05, 2006 @4:00 pm
Confirmation rocked. =)
Shall write about saturday first though,because I feel like it. =)
Haha,nahh,just want to record it down. =)
Saturday,3rd June 2006Helped out at the Missions Convention.Just did some ticking and helped set up some of the projectors.Hee =)
Last minute decision to go for the soccer thing because Daphne Mummy was going and no-one was there to pei her so I decided to go..haha kinda reluctant but I didn't want to go home yet.Soccer was mm.Well,I can't say anything because I didn't watch them,was playing with this little black retriver mix puppy!Haha so cute!Oh and this little girl name Lerissa.
Sherman Daddy actually came!Wahaha,went out for dinner with Hui Ting,Daphne Mummy,Elena Mummy,Gabriel,Sherman Daddy & Dinesh.While we were all waiting,I suddenly had breathing problems,aka slight asthma and it really hurt.Elena Mummy prayed for me/with me,yay!Oh and when the van/bus vehicle we were going to get into jerked,I was half on the van and half on the road.I was really scared after it jerked.I think I could have died of shock...but yay to the people who asked me if I was ok.Haha,I can't remember who exactly,because I didn't turn to look back,only heard their voices.
At the train station,we were deciding on where to go.Then I had another attack.And this one hurt even more..so I started crying..but yay for Daphne Mummy & Elena Mummy for helping me. =)
Dinner was at United Square's pastamania!Shared with Elena Mummy creamy chicken pasta.Waha,majority of us ate creamy chicken pasta.Wahaha,after that we walked around a bit then we all went off. =)
Oh and I never knew that Gabriel(i think that's his name) was Clara's brother!Haha
Confirmation..4th June 2006
Woke up pretty early to wash my hair.Haha,reached church at exactly 7.30am..waited for my Godma Denise.She was late!!Haha,I didn't manage to grab anything to eat from the breakfast reception sadly..so I starved through the whole service.Anyways,she finally came and did my hair in the baby's room.Hee,I loved how my hair turned out. =)
Phototaking was soon after I ran out of the room,thinking that it was time for photos.My hair wasn't even completed properly. =( Ah wells.
Service was good.But it was freezing!Then it was time to get confirmed.I was nervous and excited..When it was our turn,I couldn't walk straight.Well,that was mainly because I was super cold.While waiting for the Archbishop,I was SHAKING.Alot,really,I think I looked like I was spazzing or something.Jing Xuan could actually feel me shaking.I kept on moving about while waiting.Eep.
My blue dolphin,FISHIE! From Faith & Iris
There's a story behind its name.Haha,because Faith & Iris gave it to me,I decided to name it after them.I tried merging their names together..then came up with this!Plus its related to the dolphin anyways.Haha

Errm.The white ball of puff that John gave me.It looks creepy,notice the webbed feet! x)

Prayer journal from Jessie!

Cross necklace from JL(I lost the cross!>< href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
Book on christianity for teens from Uncle Peter,Auntie Esther & Joy. =)

Earrings from Linette Er-Jie!! ^^

The earrings I wore for confirmation..I love Faith!Thank you sososo much. =)

Pretty star note from Elena Mummy!~

Presents from Tim plus a small note. =)

Presents from Teacher Winni! <3 href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
Close up on bookmark. =)

Card/letter from Sherman Daddy!Yayy he rocks. x)

Another journal from Denise Godma. =)

A note for me from her. =)

Ooops.blur picture,heh.Letter from Tim Daddy & Daph Mummy!

Baptism & Confirmation cert.

Baptism & confirmation cert.Inside's contents.

My Godparents.
Denise! =)

Overall view of all my confirmation gifts. =)Ahh.Sososo many people to thank.Firstly,Faith & Iris.You two have been with me through the confirmation course for soo long.Haha,who knew that time would pass by so fast?We're confirmed!Yay.Then there's Denise Godma..Daphne Mummy,Elena Mummy,Sherman Daddy,Tim Daddy,Tim Ong,Jing Xuan,Valerie,Vanessa,Linette Er-Jie,JESSIE...my other set of Godparents.. for making my confirmation day special. =)