<body> <body>

Thursday, June 29, 2006 @10:47 pm

Bleah.Dreading school...

School's been alright I guess.Nothing really exciting except for the fact that the list for the people shortlisted for council com has come out and I don't know if I'm in.And we had to vote for a new swim captain yesterday.

The school dentist called for me and a few others for dental checkup today and she surprisingly said that my teeth was actually clean!Haha,I was startled. x) Oh and she asked me "Why are you so small??I thought that you were a sec1." Hahaha. xD
Oh and my sister and I went to the coffeeshop downstairs to buy lunch and the uncle selling fried carrotcake was asking if we were classmates or something.We told him and the auntie that we were sisters.They thought that I was the younger one.Ohmy,haha I was super amused by that!

Yay,val rocks!Going to the NY fair on saturday with her and its only the two of us so we're gonna have a good time spending at the fair.Haha.Well,I don't know what to write anymore.So good night! =))

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +