Wednesday, June 21, 2006 @8:01 pm
Back from sonicfest!Haha,mm I decided to not go for the night concert simply because I have to be at SJI tomorrow morning plus I felt super sian and didn't feel like going.Either way I think this year's sonicfest is not very much like last year's though I didn't go for last year's.So!
Made my way to Queenstown MRT and actually made it on time when I originally thought that I was late!Haha,I received a call from Elena mummy just as I was on my way down to the control station.She told me that she was behind me and I turned around and presto!Haha,she was there!So qiao,haha.Then she was super nice and waited with me for Jacelyn who cabbed down. THANK YOU ELENA MUMMY!!! =)))
We both registered despite being late.I felt super lost once I had stepped into the building.Not that it was big or anything,but yeah..Ohh!And my name was at the top of the list!Hee. x))
Went into the auditoriam and had a short worship session and a kind of a introductory session.Had a short talk then we were split up into our different specialists sections.Inbetween we had a short break,so Jacelyn Da-Jie and I went to the nearby hawercentre and bought snacks.We then headed off for our elective.Dance!
Walked in and met the speaker,Demetri Betts who's really cool.We weren't gonna learn any dances or whatever,but more so on how we can use our talent to evangelise and help spread God's word. =)
Errr,sat there and listened to the speaker who's from America.He posed this question to us,"Why do you dance?" And the rest of the rather large group answered while I kept quiet and stared and the pretty floor.Haha,but yeah right now I realise why I love dancing,its because its a talent that God has given me to glorify His name! =)) Our speaker shared his lifestory and testimony with us and it was really touching and interesting.Then our one and a half hour session was over and we went about our seperate ways.Jacelyn and I went to pick up our free CDs and then we both decided to head home.So ends the day!Haha..I think I shall start mugging.So many people namely the Olevelers and Alevelers and JC1s are mugging I feel like some pig slacking.EEP. Mugging time!