Monday, June 19, 2006 @10:30 am
9am service was ok,the same.Worship was short though,I left after worship to pass Tim Ong his letter from Daph but he had left earlier and I couldn't leave midway during worship!After service I followed my cousins to go eat at Coca for father's day where my grandparents were.Spent some time in Kino soon after and then I had to navigate my way to Suntec from Ngee Ann City.Bleah,I freaked out and sort of got lost but still managed to get there.I was late though..eep! ><
Watched Cars again,I tried sleeping at the few parts that didn't really need my attention.After the movie we headed to Raffle's City to eat ice-cream!I made Tim Daddy feed me ice-cream,hee.After that I went to have dinner with my parents.And so ends Sunday.
Wow,ok there wasn't really much to write about...Oh!I met Jo and Kim,haha.They're nice people yup.Ok i really have no idea what to write about..
Sigh.I feel...