<body> <body>

Friday, May 12, 2006 @10:28 pm

Whee~ Public holiday!Haha,spent it cleaning up the house,washing my bedsheets and my blanket.Ick,I never knew how dirty my blanket was..the water in the washing machine turned blackish.But my sister's one was WORSE.Anyways,I sweated alot and was made to mop under my bed with a wet cloth.That was painful and tiring!There was just so much hair and dust bunnies.Ick,so those of you people who aren't made to do this chore,rejoice and be thankful.

Mmm,after which I ate a small lunch at 4.(I had a heavy breakfast)Went to pick up a cd from Korkor then headed off to Bedok.Went to Pizza Hut(surprisingly) for dinner then shopped for bathroom essentials.Ended up in NTUC not long after and then we headed home!

And yes it was confirmed,I WAS sick on wednesday night...my temperature was 38.1 degrees...so yes that says it all..but thankfully I recovered.So I'm better now..save for a few random headaches which really hurt.
Ehh,I seem to be lost for words..I don't know what else to write about so yes I shall end here.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +