<body> <body>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 @7:32 pm

Mmmm,tuition today was ok..
Pretty boring.Justin,his sister,Hilary,Ashley,Bruce & Val came.

AHH.I just HAD to sit beside Bruce.I didn't choose to sit beside him.When he came,he just plopped himself on the empty seat beside me.At first it was like "Oh ok" then I went back to doing my math.Then it began.He started doing disgusting things and I moved away,like closer to Val.Oh my gosh...I was so disgusted!!Bah,I somehow survived the whole of the tuition lesson.

Yup..yesterday's tuition lesson was much more interesting.Today was bland.Ah well,at least I managed to somewhat concentrate in doing my math...?Yeah.Friday's a full house,so I'm gonna be going for Saturday's then on Monday.Because my chem paper is on thursday..so yeah.
Sent Val home,with Hillary and Bruce..at first I was like "No!!!" Haha but I gave in and sent him back..the ride was ok I guess..

Haha,I think I'll rather sit beside Justin than sit beside Bruce. ><
Anyone else except Bruce,keep me farrr away from him.
Math tomorrow and yet I'm not in the mood for studying,as in I'm feeling really erm guilty.-sigh-
-takes out math assesments-

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +