Sunday, May 07, 2006 @9:53 pm
In case you wanted to know my cleaning session was erm.Tiring and yes I managed to finish up my "room".But now its in a mess again because I had stuff dumped there by my mother.Anyways onto more interesting stuff,no?
Yesterday's tuition was mm...average.Was concentrating on my chemistry paper and didn't really bother and it was pretty bland as well.Val and I went to Raffle's right after our tuition session to eat lunch.Then I headed off to confirmation class and Uncle Hali was teaching.
I think I was either too hyper or just plain crazy but the whole of the lesson I was laughing or trying to not laugh.But Uncle Hali's a good teacher,haha the lesson was interesting.The three boys at the back however were just plain weird.They would clap at almost anything and everything that was said.So uncle Hali called them his cheerleaders.
LyNc was pretty dead.We didn't have much people there due to exams and all that stuff.Games was a real let down honestly.Bah..I agree with Val about LyNc last year and this year...back then it was more lively and everyone was just so...sincere.Now its...depleting and losing its 'taste'.No more zing when you enter and participate..unlike Easter play,now that was just pure fun.Haha,maybe it was just yesterday that made me feel this way.Hopefully next week will be much more fun..
Went out for dinner with Tim Huang Daddy,Daphne Mummy,Jacelyn Da jie,Jing Xuan,Hui ting and Glenn.Mmm,we walked to the new Cineleisure from church and browsed a bit at the Ben & Jerry's outlet there.We decided to walk over to PS for dinner.Oh yeah,while we were at the traffic light junction,Daphne Mummy and Da Jie(Jacelyn) were both pinching my cheek and Glenn was being extra and suddenly pinched my other cheek.And believe me it HURT.Bahh,haha.Mm,then Jacelyn Da Jie was taking my hand and using it to whack Tim Huang Daddy's back.Then he turned around and glanced at Jacelyn before giving me his dao face stare.Then i went "What???I didn't do it! Da jie made me do it!!!" then he just smiled at me then patted my head.Waha,I feel loved.
I went back home on time!Yay for Daphne Mummy who chased me back,haha.Went onto MSN and I did the most outrageous thing.I was talking on the phone,listening to music and chatting on MSN all at the same time.Multi-tasker!Haha,and for some reason or another,Sherman and I started 'fighting' about something.I can't remember what though.Then he 'threatened' to sell me off and suddenly he became my step-dad five minutes later.Waha!Yupyup.After a while it died down.But it was super fun talking to him especially when I was hyper.Haha and now I have an evil step-daddy.Oh no!
Sunday,oh glorious sunday.Heee
Woke up nice and erm, early for church.Was a little late.Bah,note to self,never eat two rotipratas or even eat before church.That's badddd.Anyways,worship was good though I only knew how to sing one song.Mmm,after that Val and Jon left.Then the four of us girls(faith,me,jessie and iris) moved down and then we started being super noisy.Haha,right now I feel super guilty for interrupting teacher Beatrice's lesson..sorry.
Oh and Iris gave me my gummy bears!YAY.Haha then Tim stole them,bahh.He was gonna put them in his bag until I told him that it was mine and not Jessie's.Wahaha.
Went to wait for Val and Jon to come out from 9am.I read the Da vinci code booklet and the other stuff and attempted to study some chinese.Soon,they came and I hopped down from where i was originally sitting.Haha,then Sherman came along.So I walked up to him and just stood there staring up at him.Wahaha,he was super stone.Then he realised that I was there and got a shock.Wahaha!Oh yes and my dearest Er-ge Valerie kindly whacked and scolded him for me for wanting to sell me off.And now we have an even bigger family tree.And according to Matthew Crawshaw our family is "scandalous".WAHAHAHA.
Mmmm,I love church.Tis' truely is how marevelous Daddy God is.I'm so enjoying and lovin' life right now. =)