Monday, May 29, 2006 @8:17 am
I really am deprived of sleep.Well,I managed to fall asleep for four hours straight when I was at Val's.Four hours straight.Which obviously means something,I need to sleep more.Hmm,haha.
So yes,that's mainly the reason as to why there's a lack of updates.Haha,Saturday rocked.
After my confirmation rehearsel and what not,I went to join the rest at the westhouse opening!Haha,the westhouse looked pretty cool,a little homey atmosphere.We had pictures of all of us stuck on the wall. x)
And then TOE was offically started when Daphne Mummy took Elena out while we were "deciding" where to go for dinner.Haha after hanging out at the prayer hall for awhile,we were called back to the westhouse where Sherman Daddy and Matthew were with my godma.
Godma then got the flour and eggs ready,Sherman Daddy got the cake ready and Val er-ge and I got Daphne Mummy's powerpoint ready.Everything was in place and soon Elena came.
We greeted her with the powerpoint first,then Sherman Daddy came out with the cake!Haha,she had the greatest shock because she didn't expect him to come.A eggs and flour war then proceeded.Whoo!Haha,we smashed eggs on her and Jing Xuan poured flour on her.Woot!Haha it was super fun,we were all screaming and throwing stuff at each other but Val Er-ge,Lin Er-jie and myself didn't get super dirty because we didn't have clothes to change into.Hee,but I had egg all over my hands and arms!
Washed up and headed off to CRYSTAL JADE at PS.Meow was like "Eh,it doesn't feel right.I'm not used to paying on my own food in here." Val and I agreed.I sat beside Sherman Daddy and Val.I passed my report book to Daph mummy and Denise Godma.And when Meow saw my report book he was like "You're in KC?" and I was like er..yeah..and he couldn't believe me.Haha,he was like "You're too guai to be in KC!" Haha,shocker of the year for him. xD
And Tim Daddy finally got enlightened on the "other side of the family".That being the step side.Haha,Val er-ge broke it to him by asking "Daddy,is she really your daughter?" Waha,he gave this stone face and was like "Huh???" and then Val explained.He stoned for like 5 seconds and was "What?!?!" and he gave this shocked face.I knew that he couldn't roll his tounge and I wanted to know if Daph Mummy could.She could and so could Sherman Daddy(who keeps on insisting that I'm his and not Tim Daddy's) then Sherman Daddy was like "See!She's mine!" xD
Then we all walked over to the new Cathay for B&J's.Before that,Daph Mummy and Tim Daddy were patting me on the head and all of a sudden they started fighting over whose pat was better and which I preferred.Ohmygosh,fights like that make me laugh like crazy.Heee. x) I feel loved!
At B&J's,we requested for the people who was singing to sing a birthday song for Elena!So sweet right?Haha we ate our ice-cream then the "stage" was vacant.So Meow went to ask the person in charge if we could jam there with the drumset and the keyboard.Haha,we kept on debating if we should.In the end we did!Plus Linette Er-Jie had her piece of paper with "Marvelous Light" 's chords in her wallet,which was perfect because we wanted to perform a non-religious piece.Praise God!Everything went quite ok.But at sometimes,the microphone got cut off and the keyboard as well.Haiz.Then I finally went home ALONE via MRT.Well,Godma,Linette Er-jie,Dara and Glenn was walking with me so that was ok.Still,it is SCARY.I guess I'm really insecure so yeah,it is still scary...
Sunday school was on the Da Vinci Code.Teacher Winni gave us all sand dollars which was really beautiful!I took quite a few to give to the others.Hee.Went for 9am service with Chris late again.I squeezed inbetween Meow and Sherman Daddy.Denise Godma brought me down to get prayed for..I really don't know how its like ot be slain by the spirit so..I don't think I really got slained yesterday..mmm,maybe I'm just insecure but I need to know what's the real thing like.I want to experience it and get a real taste of the Holy spirit..but praise God indeed. =]
Going shopping later for confirmation clothes with Val Er-ge,Faith and Iris. Byebye =)