Wednesday, May 31, 2006 @10:03 pm
I have almost finished my confirmation shopping.Woot! x)
E list:
-Top-Skirt-Earrings
-FlatsWoot.My dearest Godma Denise is doing my hair on sunday!So that's taken care of,because my hair has this tendancy to poof.Blah the frizzy hair and the fact that its super short due to my layered hair.Shall give her a call later on and ask her what she wants me to do on sunday morning.
Alrighties,onto the shopping update!
I rushed down to J8 right after training.Was tired and worn out.Changed into my jeans and ate lunch.Whee,met up with Daphne Mummy and Elena Mummy!Hee,thank goodness for them!Because the three of us are super indesicive so yeah.Went from Ngee Ann City to Urban Warehouse,Robinsons,Plaza Singapura then lastly Marina Square.We managed to get Iris something!Haha,we got her collared shirt which was pretty see through but nice nevertheless and finally a skirt that she LIKED.Faith got her sequined top at Fox and earrings at Topshop which ended her run.Because she managed to get everything!And I got my top. =)
My feet ache right now,which is horrible.Because it hurtss.Ahh,its so great to have them around!Hees,I love my two mummys.Ohohoh!I saw this really pretty top that both mummys said suited me.And it was on 50% discount as well!But I had to buy a minimum of 2 pieces.Bahh.Sadly,I left without the top.Ah wells..Shall save up for other clothes?GSS rocks.But I need more discounts! =(
Nothing much to update about today,because..we basically just shopped.

New top that I got with my confirmation top! <3

Hello kitty keychain my Dad bought for me & my sister when he was in johor today. =)
I can't wait for Sunday!!Hope I look nice. =)
Like really pretty nice. x)