<body> <body>

Monday, May 22, 2006 @8:02 pm

Emergency exercise was today.I was deployed to help out Mrs S at the warden station.Waha,I really didn't know what to do becaus eI had no idea what Warden post was actually.Jj was my partner so that was fun!Haha,mmm...watched all the teachers run away looking for injured students.Ran into a few mishaps,like a teacher gone missing but she had actually not come.Overall it was ok..but last year's was more exciting!But I still liked helping out. =)

Erm...tuition...there's not much to say is there?Let's see.Bruce was there,Hilary was there...Val was there..Martin was there...Han Quan(heck,i have no idea how to spell his name,so..apologises! ><) and Micheal.So yeah..I've nothing else to write about so yes.Byebye.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +