Tuesday, May 30, 2006 @3:50 pm
Confirmation shopping trip was yesterday!Haha,I had a blast and an emotional rollercoaster ride.
Woke up super early and my dad sent me to Val's place since I didn't trust myself to be able to wake up in time for the meet-up with Faith and Iris.Hung around at her place till it was time to leave.Met Faith at the Orchard MRT station and the three of us waited for Iris to appear.Walked around Wisma ALOT.And I really mean ALOT.We hopped from Wisma to Paragon to Cineleisure to Heeren then back to Wisma where we walked around in circles.
Val left the three of us after we took our neos.I bought a pair of butterfly earrings at a pushcart stall.Faith and I saw these two girls behaving strangely.They were fingering something for awhile and then suddenly dashed off in the direction of the escalator then suddenlymade a U-turn to the neoprint stall's direction.We both didn't see them taking anything with our own eyes because we were too preoccupied with looking at the earrings...I feel super guilty now!Because I don't know if I could have stopped them and helped prevent a loss to the shopkeeper.And that shopkeeper was nice...haiz.
At Wisma,we walked around and in and out alot of shops alot of times.Haiyoh.I bet the shopkeepers and assitants could remember our faces.Oh!And I met my Godma Denise there!!Haha,so qiao!My Godma joined us soon and she helped us in our shopping.The three of us were really tired and fed up with not getting anything for our confirmation except their shoes.We kept on whining and complaining to each other,so yeah.Wasn't a pretty sight.Haha,went home once we had decided on another day to meet up to finish our shopping.
Our Neoprints

A pair of shades I liked,but was super expensive!And my Dad said that they looked too auntieish. -.-

My new pretty and cheap earrings. =)

Sherman daddy told me to make sure that I was pretty for my confirmation.Waha,I will attempt to be so as confirmation is a once in a lifetime thing and to me,its something really special. =)