<body> <body>

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 @8:00 pm

Chinese paper.Ahh,I think I'm gonna die.Ah well...shall learn from this and study harder.Somehow..

I don't want to talk about chinese paper,so don't expect anything from me!!Haha...
Mm,yesterday was spent somewhat studying and slacking.The only part of the day I enjoyed was getting Daphne mummy's present done and talking to her and Sherman step-daddy on Msn.Waha,that was pure entertainment.Though Sherman step-daddy's a big meanie! ><

Finally gave my classmate her present that I toiled over.Haha thankfully she loves it.And the best part was that I didn't have to spend much! =D
Cheapo,yes I know.But I'm saving up for better presents for my best friends(aka,easter play family,wishes..cousins!)Haha,not very close to the people in school.

Chemistry tomorrow!Burried myself in the textbook(oddly,I can concentrate for english subjects,not chinese.Hmm.)and somehow fell asleep mid-way.I have finished reading through the textbook and my chemistry file.Now to hit the papers!Well,practise papers that is.

And I think I'm gonna fall sick.My head is throbbing,I'm feeling colder than ever and yeah.Ah well...

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +