<body> <body>

Monday, May 08, 2006 @5:54 pm

Chinese oral today.It was pretty ok I guess..I read some words wrongly though.=/
I think I was too nerveous..conversation was ok.I used "pardon" by accident!Bahh,it was on impulse.Pfft,I bet I will lose marks for it.But I got one of the teachers I was more "familiar" with.So yay to Daddy God for that,because I prayed to get either her or my Sec1-2 chinese teacher. =D

Came home,studied a little chinese and fell asleep.I think I was so tired that I didn't want to do anything else but just sleep when I got my break.Woke up when the phone rang and slept for another minute before eating lunch.Got sent to tuition thankfully.

At tuition....mm..at first there was only Martin,Bruce and Ashley.Then came the other ACS(I) sec1 boy..and Yu Huai..then val (or was it the other way 'round?I can't remember.)Then the three sec 2 boys,Justin and his sister...then Megan and Hilary.Mmm-hmm.I think I've nothing better to do than name all the people who came.

Bah,I feel super blur and stupid.I passed with really low marks for the chemistry papers Auntie Florence gave me to do.And I think I asked alot of stupid questions.And I think I'm spacing out too much.Is copper a conductor of heat/electricity?Bah,actually I kind of forgot what Hillary asked me.I need sleep.Oh no. ><
And after I got 'chased out' by Auntie Florence to let Justin and his sister sit,I grabbed a chocolate cookie!I think Yu Huai was staring at me when I took the cookie.Waha,hey I didn't see them while I was doing my chem paper,I thought they were those sugar cookies and besides I like that kind of chocolate cookie. =P
Anyways,Val stole a bite.Went over to her place so Dad could pick me up.I was feeling lazy and I didn't want to go home by bus.Hehe,I couldn't study at all though.

Now I'm back home and slacking.Its actually dinner time...so...after dinner I shall hit the books and watch a little of "So You Think You Can Dance" and MUG moremoremore for both chinese and chem.Two of my weakest subjects.I need someone to tutor me chem besides Auntie Florence. =/

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +