Sunday, May 21, 2006 @10:42 pm
Back from bowling.Well actually Val/Jon's house,but yes.
Mmm,walked to Prata Cafe to have drinks before heading back to their house by foot!Haha,I shared a Milo Godzilla with Jess and it was YUMMY!Haha,now I know how to appreciate eating milo powder.Hee.
Ate lunch and headed off to SICC after Terren came.
Bowling was..alright I guess.But I felt super erm,embarrased bowling next to the guys because they were so much better then me!Haha,I think I was about the same standard as one of Jon's friends though.I think it was Clement.Hmm,haha not sure.Anyways,Val owned us la!Haha,so Jess changed her name to "We Hate Val" lol!Jon used Tim's tatic of making Jess lose.He said "Throw the ball with all your might" in the indian accent and Jess didn't falter,she actually scored a 9!Wahaha,his plan backfired!After two games of bowling we played pool.Only managed to have one game though.The guys played super fast!They already had three balls in when we were starting our second round of team players.Due to time constrain,we didn't manage to get a full game played,sadly..oh but there were pretty balloons!Haha,me Jess and Rach were like,we want one!Seriously speaking,I liked the colours of the balloons,haha.
Ate dinner and had Ben & Jerry's for desert.=D
Played Risk with the guys who ate their own dinner of Pizza.Haha teamed up with Jess and Val.Problem was,all three of us didn't know how to play!Haha,oh and during the game,I can't remember why or what but Chris was saying that the ice-cream wasn't opened so I told him that we opened it after dinner.Yu Huai then gave me this weird look.Why is it always when I do/talk about something to do with food,he always looks at me weirdly?!?!?Anyways,we were supposed to be allies with Jon.Either way,we got thrashed by Yu Huai and Terren.Eep.Haha,frankly I was really tired and Jess was the only main one who was playing..Haha
I dunno,I felt a little anti-social today?As in I felt that I seemed anti-social?Eep,>< Apologies if I did!And hehh,I wasn't really myself today.Super high or I got hit by something.I have no idea what.
Haha,either way a great HAPPY BELATED 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MY KOR,JONATHAN! =)