Monday, May 15, 2006 @11:36 pm
And today was a day off!Haha,marking day both today and tomorrow.
So I went out for some retail therapy with Val.Wasn't much because my dear cousin went to KL for some serious retail therapy hence I didn't get much shopping time.Haha
Mmm,met up at cityhall interchange before heading over to PS.We were there super early!Haha,shopped and stopped at the foodcourt for lunch.Headed over to Ngee Ann City next where we crashed at Kino.I bought two stamp thingys plus thin double sided tape.After which we headed down to Cineleisure and Heeren.Far East Plaza was next on the list and there I managed to get my new bag!Haha,I'm pretty happy.Because of the fact that I am super indecisive,I tend to ponder over buying a certain item really really long.And usually after I buy that item,I feel terrible.Because I don't know if it was worth the money spent.So in total,I spent about...
Bag-$25.90
Stamps-$1.90 x2
Double sided tape-$0.35
Total: $30.05
OHMY.I feel horribly broke now. ><
And there's still Jonathan Kor's present.Hmm,haha I'll survive.Somehow. =)
Let's plan for tomorrow!
I shall wake up at about 10am,pack my bag for tomorrow plus training stuff,organise my stuff on my computer,send Faith her stuff,sewsewsew,head over to junction 8 to fix my keychain and probably go hunt for a nice tote bag.Waha,like I'll ever carry one.But I'll probably go window shopping at Junction 8 tomorrow.Hee,oh the joys of window shopping.OHOHOH!Haha I realised that I can go plan for a present.Because all the oh-so-lovely shops are right at my door step!Haha,how convinent.
-sigh- I'm still broke though.I shall scrimp and save on the three days that I will be in school.