Sunday, May 21, 2006 @12:19 pm
8amers rock.Wahaha,the outing to the Botanic Gardens was today.It was hmm,fun I guess.Haha
Stayed over after LyNc yesterday.Bought Jon's present,a nice shiny red and silve SOCCER ball.Whoo me,haha I bought a nice ball.So kudos to me.Haha ok that sounds ego.Anyways,we the quadrio(eh,no trio) signed his ball and finally gave it to him.Now Jess and Ariana owe me money.Haha
Outing today was fun!Haha,hmm.Jess,Val and I got sent over to the botanics where everyone else was.Haha,we met Tim and Ariana. =)
Jon and Chris went to play ball and Iris was sick! =(
So ermm,I left her to rest for awhile and went off with Ariana,Jessie,Tim and Val to go "hiking" aka walking about in the Botanics.Haha we walked along the errr,Ginger garden.Haha we kept on talking rubbish and it was just fun la.We took pictures as well!Haha,a nice picture of the five of us was taken at the water fall.We stood behind the waterfall so the picture looks a bit distorted.
And yes,we just walked and walked and walked.And took pictures!Haha ohh there was one point in time where we were walking in mud.Yuck.So now my shoe is muddy.Ew.And yes the kindies were there with the juniors.Ahahahaha,so cute! I think little Kenneth is super cheeky but cute!There's this girl in his group called Courtney whom I find super cute!Haha,I wanna teach their age group.Besides the fact of the two of them,my little cousin is in there as well.Haha.
Hmm,shall go pray about that.And alot of 8ammers aren't going for lync! So i'm most probably gonna be MIA like last year for a longggggg time.Haha
Bowling later with Jon's err.Friends.And Jessie.And once i get the photos from Ariana,I shall POST.Hehe ok Valerie is chasing me off the computer/notebook,so I shall update about the bowling session later!
So goodbye world!