<body> <body>

Sunday, April 02, 2006 @10:04 pm

Val and I got dropped off first at church so we realised that we have an hour and a half to kill so we walked to Funan's coffee bean and tea leaf.Lol,while we were ordering,Val notice Jonathan Ng standing quietly beside me then she got scared by JL.And I didn't realise that they were there!LOL.They scared us like crazy.
We then headed off and stoned before entering.

Started with worship which was a good idea.Felt Daddy God's presence and loved it sosososo much.I thank Daddy God for all the lovely people there!They really rock.Linette prayed for me,I love her so much! =)
I think and feel its more relaxed after worship.
Haha,we then did warmups.I screwed up a bit and yeah..I was super nervous.Tim was like "don't be nervous.." haha..We ran through finale alot of times.Then transitional which was basically a rerun of what we had learnt.
We had drama.Ran through the whole thing and after full run,we did the finale dance then we had a clean up.We were improved on the monica scene so I'm happy.Then we watched the persecution of Jesus which took awhile.
Had a debrief obviously then we all went back.Well,some went for dinner and I went for dinner with my family.Had sushi!Yummy,haha ohh how I crave raw salmon sashimi now.

Saturday was alright as well..I did my first testimonial which was really scary.I think I nearly cried out of fright or something.Haha,well..first times are never a sucess are they?Haha,next time I shall compose myself before heading to the front.We had Auntie Joyce speaking then we broke up into our cells.I like small cells,its easier to get along and everything.Haha,we only had Valerie Cheng,Linette,Jessie and myself.So after we discussed,we sat down and started talking about Campus Superstar and the stuff in the Mag we were reading.Hee, =D

Tomorrow school starts at 9.15am.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +