Wednesday, April 12, 2006 @10:05 pm
Rehearsel rocked!
I love my mummy & daddy. =)
Easter play family rocks!I love the atmosphere and high I get whenever I'm with them.
Ahh.Daddy God has so many different ways of blessing me.Thank you Daddy God. =)
Ohmygosh.3 more days to easter play.Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh.We will strive for excellence as ONE.We will serve God as ONE.We will be ONE. =)
Rehearsel on friday!Whee~ early morning breakfast!La girls are all meeting up for breakfast because we don't wanna help the GUYS out with the lights.Wahaha,I'm practically useless,I cannot for my life carry anything. =D
Ahhh! The cast is super nice. =)
Jessie was going back and JL said "Ah ok,you I don't need to worry,this one-points to me- I worry more."Heee
Daphne mummy was asking how I was gonna go home then I told her that I was staying to wait for my father.Then she got a little worried and JL was like "Don't worry I'm staying here,she's the more vulnerable one" Haha,then Tim Huang daddy was like teasing me about it.Then my father came and I said byebye to my mummy & daddy plus ELENA! =)
Haha,I'm super high.Like supersuper high ceiling high. =)
Oh dear.4 more days to baptism!I can feel the excitement and I'm trembling with erm..fear I guess.But I know its a good thing and that I shouldn't worry.Ahh!Super nice,the LyNc people are attending! =)
Then they wanna go out,due to Jessie's "I want to watch V!!" which she repeats every 5 minutes or sometimes 5 seconds.Ok I've nothing else to write about.
GOOD NIGHT. =)