Friday, April 07, 2006 @10:32 pm
Phelgem.Loads of it.Constant coughing.
Ah well,I'm just glad to be able to recover until this stage.I thank Daddy God so much
And to my dear parents for their care and concern.And not forgetting my dear Porpor!Haha,she bought grapes(my favourite fruit!) especially for me and cooked porridge for me. =)
I don't mind the constant coughing and not being able to talk so long as I am able to attend church tomorrow.
Val went to town without me! =(
It was because I was recovering,I still wanted to go though.Shopping!Haha,we planned to go together intially to shop for tops for the finale dance.Light blue's our colour.Haha,I don't have a nice light blue top.In fact,I have only one nice blue top.
Ah well,hopefully I'll be allowed to go to church tomorrow.My dad has already told me to NOT go for my early morning meeting in school.REJOICE.Wahaha,I'm WILLING to sleep in and not go for it. =D
Well,not much to write about since I wasted my time away at home infront of the computer instead of sleeping(hey,I had trouble sleeping!)
So,good night. =)