<body> <body>

Sunday, April 30, 2006 @11:13 pm

I love praying alot.Alotalotalotalot.
Its the best way ever to talk to Daddy God.. =)

That's what we did for 8am Sunday School today..pray/intercession.Another step closer to Daddy God!Haha,I hope. =)
Mmm,after that Val and Jon went for 9am.Chris went as well,haha and I honestly didn't feel like going and I personally feel that I'm not ready to go for it.Maybe next week =)
Anyways,I mingled around and then after all the other church people left,I attempted to study biology then I started reading the bible.Finally finished up Job!It was about 11 already so I headed over to the New Sanctuary to find my dear cousins.Headed for Funan for breakfast with a whole bunch of LyNc guys,haha.Didn't eat.Just sat there and watched food being eaten.Lol

Headed to meet Tim after he called me.Then we went to City Hall to pick Jessie up.We all then headed to Suntec where Tim came from,eep!I forgot to tell him to stay there...sorry!!><
We headed to Ben & Jerry's where JL kindly treated us!!Haha,then we took a bus back to church before heading off to the bowling alley near tim's place.The rest exlcuding myself,Chris and JL bowled.I just sat there and attempted to study.Haha,it was erm,fruitful for awhile I guess.Haha,after the two games,Tim went back,while the rest of us went over to my cousins' place.The rest played the game consoles while I studied.And I actually fell asleep..haha..then they woke me up. =)

Dinner and we watched "A walk to remember"!!!
I love it alot...I melted in my seat and cried alot...its super touching..Went home after that.

Da vinci code seminar tomorrow.Pretty excited.Haha..

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +