<body> <body>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 @6:50 pm

I finally got my baptism pictures!!
Haha,no appearance of the Easter Play,"A Garden Called Gethsemane" photos yet though. =/

Image hosting by Photobucket
Jing Xuan (my baptism mate) and I waiting for our turn to be baptised. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me!Haha,waiting for my turn. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Before getting dunked into the cool water.

Image hosting by Photobucket
After getting dunked!Haha,the finishing of my baptism..

Image hosting by Photobucket
The evil people all crowding around my cake (mm,chocolate fudge.) while I was changing!Cake is bought by Teacher Winni!! =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Teacher Winni!My beloved Sunday School teacher who helped bring me to Daddy God. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
The mingling.Wahaha,forgot what I was saying though.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Jess & Tim were arguing on how to give me my present.Haha,I was just shocked that they actually bought me something =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Random picture of them presenting their present to me. xD

Image hosting by Photobucket
My family & I. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
People waiting for me to lead them for dinner. xD

And now at Dinner!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
The 3 white female 8amers!!Haha me,Jessie(San-Jie/Bestfriend),Valerie(Er-ge/Bestcousin)

Image hosting by Photobucket
My Dearest Godma Denise & I!! =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Table picture one!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
From left to right,
Top:Jonathan & my Godma
Middle:The three white girls. x)
Jessie,Me,Valerie
Bottom,seated: Christopher,Tim Huang Daddy,Daphne Mummy,Linette Er-jie,Elena!


And that's all that I'm posting. =)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +