<body> <body>

Thursday, April 06, 2006 @6:41 pm

Down with a high fever.

Had it last night,took a panadol and thought that it would go down,so the next morning(this morning) I got up and got ready for school.I felt really weak,so for AV duty I just dragged the microphone stand all the way.During chinese,I tried to keep awake.It really hurt,my head was throbbing and I was really weak.Struggled through the one hour of Chen Yus before Biology lessons started.When my Bio teacher came,I asked my partner to help me tell her that I wanted to go home.I honestly couldn't speak,if I did I was really soft and my throat hurt.I started crying there and then.

My Bio teacher let me go home and I called my dad up.He said that he wasn't free,so I had to find someone else.Mum was all the way in Ang Mo Kio and she doesn't drive so that wasn't an option.I called Korkor up but he said that he had to be back in camp by about 12,so instead my Uncle came.Thankfully,I waited about an hour or so before I got picked up.

Taxis are really irratating,they were hard to get for some reason.I flagged down one but it just drove away when I turned to call my uncle who was at the other end trying to get a taxi.Bahh,stupid Taxis.A taxi soon came and I arrived home.Porpor took me to the clinic downstairs and I had to wait for pretty long.About 9 queue numbers before it was my turn.I went in when it was my turn and the doctor spoke in chinese.So I had to.She took my temperature and it was 39 degrees.She then asked other questions.And when she used her stethoscope,she pressed really hard which hurt.And she didn't care that I was wearing my school U(a dress)!She just lifted it up like no-one's business.Thankfully I knew this would happen and wore my shorts underneath.

Went up and had some lunch before taking my medication and going to sleep.
Woke up a few times,sweating I think.I only know that my whole shirt was wet.My fever has gone down but I still have this cough and I cannot speak,because it'll hurt.I have 2 days of MC,but I have a geog test tomorrow..CA2 what more.How?I haven't studied though..-scrambles off to study-

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +