Sunday, March 26, 2006 @10:32 pm
Yesterday was fun!Haha,after the stall thingy event at school though.Now that was boring.
Anyways,onto the LyNc gamers day!
Arrived at 5pm,thankfully they were still there.Lol,at first I couldn't find them.Until I heard Kenneth going "Tim Huang" then I managed to find them.Non of the 8amers were there except for me!Haha,but it was alright.We headed off to Melissa's place after a quick rinse and there we explored her old house and had dinner.Then Tim Huang,Daphne,Linette,Auntie Joyce,Dara and I played Chinese Checkers.We're offically obsessed!Lol,Tim won BOTH rounds.Bahh and Dara's a silent killer. x)
After the game we finally headed off as the last group to leave.Lol,so Tim,Daphne,Linette,Elena(who was watching with Glenn),Glenn and I took the bus to the MRT station but took a detour to White Sands for erm a late dinner.We took the MRT back obviously and it was sort of a nice silent trip home.Stopped at Newton then Linetter and Glenn were nice to wait with me for my dad. =)
Today's rehearsel was alright.Techinical,oh and we have KIDS!Ahh cuwte.x)
There's Celine(whom I like),Christina,Priscilla,Kenneth(Tim's cousin who's super act cool but is still cute.)Grace and erm i think there's this other boy who's name I don't know.I met little Kenneth first and talked to him abit during dance,lol.So cheeky.I loaned him my Gameboy DS.And soon when the other kids came,they wanted to play my DS,lol.I shall now bring it every rehearsel when the kids are around. =)
Ahhh when Tim Ong was with the children it was so cute!!Really,how they all gathered around him and all.Jess was telling me when Tim told them about the 3 disciplies,Kenneth,Jonathan and Zhengyue they looked scared.Awww.x) When he did his scene,it was uber cute!!!!I could have like melted with this overcuteness.Haha,it looked more natural then before.
Rehearsel overall was tiring and really strict.I just hope that this will really glorify His name and bring more people to believe.I will strive to act better!Haha,oh transitional dance was changed abit.Zhengyue couldn't commit so Tim Ong was brought in!Haha,so he will have to suffer with me. xD
Temple people plus Jesus in Period costume!(I was the one who took the picture.)
Left to right: Tim(Jesus),Jessie,Jacelyn,Sabrina,Valerie,Linette and Vanessa on the floor

Cast briefing with Valerie there.For no reason whatsoever.

Cast briefing again




Vocal warmup

Easter play cast!!!!
Left to right:
Top row: Zhengyue,Kenneth,JL,Sherman
Next row:Tim Huang(the one in white),Elena,Jonathan,Tim Ong,Daphne,Jessie
Bottom:Jacelyn,Sabrina,Me,Vanessa and Linette.