<body> <body>

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 @12:54 pm

Workshop yesterday was fun, =)
Haha,we had some activites where we got wet,had to sort of eat some flour,catch cereal with our mouths and of course we had theory lessons on being a leader and forming a team.Went back after I ran about setting up the AVA equipment.Was in the car all sweating and wet.Thankfully my shirt was black,so it wasn't so obvious,but I was freezing inside the car.

Went home after picking mum up from work.Immediately took a quick shower and packed my stuff.But in the end I was already late and couldn't make it in time for dinner with Jessie and the rest of the female cast.So instead I wandered about Church while waiting for the South Transept to be open and sort of found tim.Haha,then the both of us started talking and walking to the South transept where val and the rest were late!Haha,practise started soon after.Revision then we started on the new steps.It went by pretty fast so yeah.Haha,I'm so happy to be able to be in this play and to finally get a chance to dance onstage.

After dance I was super tired and dizzy plus naseuous.A stomach ache was present as well.Reason being I was already tired from the workshop and I didn't eat dinner.Upon reaching home the first thing i did was to not go to bed but go online.Isn't that oh-so-smart of me?Haha only fell asleep at midnight.

Well,currently at val's right now.I'm supposed to be helping her with the transitional dance but she has been slacking.So i'm just freeloading off her right now.Eep!Haha,I've training later on at about 3.30pm.Then there's dance.Eepness.Haha ooh,new word!But I lovelovelovelove dance.So I think I'll be alright.At most i'll just faint of exhaustion.Wahahaha,just kidding.
Recieved the costume list for the easter play rfom Denise today and i was getting excited.Wahaha,read through already.I think I may have to go shopping for a pink shirt or borrow one from Vannie.I've got a blue denim skirt at home!I now just need a belt or something,because its a little loose.Other than that,all my other costumes are being taken care of.


Admittingly,being a choreographer is a great thing and I wanted to be one.But after going through all this and seeing my dear cousin go through it,I think I'll just stick to being a dancer.Because I know God just plans everything for a reason.And I think its because he knows I can excell in being a dancer.Whee~ haha.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +