<body> <body>

Monday, March 13, 2006 @12:19 am

Woots,haha.A little late for me to be up right?Haha,ah well.I'm going to sleep soon.After I update and have some quiet time.Anyways

I had dinner with my dad's colleagues.It wasn't the most exciting thing as compared to the Cyclosystem people.They're more fun!Haha.Anyways we went to Marina South for a steamboat/grill dinner buffet.It was delicious!Haha,I think I ate alot.Food was plenty.We filled about 2 tables,the longish kind and used 4 steamboats cum grills.Haha,tom yam soup is yummy!
After everything,the adults took pictures and were fooling around laughing and all.I just sat there watching them.Then they had group pictures since one of them was leaving.Dinner lasted about 2 hours and I didn't even realise it!Haha,time really flew past fast.

When we reached the car we saw this slip of paper folded in half put in-between the car's windscreen wipers.At first we thought it was a fine.But it turned out to be an annoying Ad.And the best part is the top said "FINE" that my mum went crazy.Haha,she thought that we did get fined.But the ticket was supposed to be a longish one,like the one the van behind us had.Haha,we were pretty lucky.

Oh one last thing before I go sleep.My parents' room door is BROKEN.Haha,its really hard to open/close.Its titled,so much so it touches the floor!-Sigh- so we have to go shopping for a door.Somehow.Haha alrighty.Good night people =)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +