<body> <body>

Monday, March 13, 2006 @8:59 pm

Tuition is fun!Haha,seriously speaking.Oh and note to self,never wear flats to tuition.Ever.

Highlights of the day in tuition.
While walking to Auntie Florence's house,I saw this car drive past me and guess who was inside?Yu Huai.I was like ok,fine,whatever.Haha,Yu Huai and Martin kept on disturbing Justin.The poor guy!I was sitting beside Justin and felt kinda sorry for being 'bullied' by Yu Huai and Martin.Oh and I asked Auntie Florence for a chemical equation and she said that I should ask Justin/Yu Huai/Martin and if they didn't know I should tell her. xD
Then Justin started moving away from me.Haha

Whee~Outing with Delight!
Oh yes,I had to go to the dentist before that though.Because part of my braces broke.And I ended up in the wrong dental center.So I thought that I was going to be late in meeting Delight.When I reached,Delight called and I was kinda shocked.Her voice changed alottt.Didn't recognise it at all!It was abit weird speaking to her on the phone.She arrived and called me once again.Then I was searching for her and finally found her.We were both shocked and were like ohmygosh.Then we hugged!!Haha,I missed her ALOT.

Talked abit on the way then went to heeren.Bought some gummy sweets before taking neos.Shopped abit and caught up on each other's lives.Ohh and then I saw Jacelyn in a shop!Haha,we hugged and then Melight and I went off.Walked to Taka,raided Kino,went to Art friend where she bought her pastels and I bought some stencils.Went down to buy Tako balls,ate by the fountain and we took pictures!Oh and we bought hairbands at Heeren's.Her's is bright red,mine's sort of a pinkish maroonish colour.Then we departed at the North East Line platform,haha she was going a different direction from mine.

-sigh- who knew 3 years could change someone so much?Haha,I'm just really glad that I was able to meet up with her.She's sorta like my 'long-lost-friend'.Awww.Oh and I gave her the fat black cat that I sewed for her.She loved it!Haha,I really hope to be able to meet up with her again sometime soon.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +