<body> <body>

Sunday, March 12, 2006 @5:58 pm

Super long post.Well,it was due last week,but I was super tired.
Sunday,5th March '06
I am super tired.Easter play rehearsel no doubt,but before that!
8am sunday school.Teacher winni took me to another room for follow-up and i had a short but nice chat with her.Ahh,I really thank the Lord for her.She really treasures me alot and is really sincere about helping me.After that,we had worship led by Tim!Haha,it rocked.Ahh my hands were initially feeling really cold,but then it slowly turned warm and I felt so happy.I wanted to cry.Haha.

Ohh and after that,we headed off to Four Seasons Hotel for Grandma's birthday celebration.Food there was superb!We ordered ALOT of salmon sashimi.Haha,blame it on all the grandchildren.We're all salmon sashimi lovers.Then I followed Vanessa to this oh so NICE childrens' playroom!Its like ohmyword.Haha so nice!These little kiddies are spoilt.Blahh,I wanna be under 12 so I can play the bouncy castle.I love bouncy castles!Ohh and I got a free body art done on my left palm.Its a pretty starfish!Haha,went back and sang birthday songs for Grandma,took pictures and then Val and I had to rush off for easter play rehearsels.

BAH.I missed out on yummy cake. =(
Taxi driver was an idiot.We said St Andrew's Cathederal.And he said "Serangoon Central??" NO,Then he said "St Andrew's Secondary arh?" Val and I were super pissed off.And we said to keep left,he kept right.We told him that he could just drive in to the gates,which is why they're FREAKING OPEN FOR,he goes to the bus lane.Wth.BAHH.Anyways,we managed to get to rehearsel.

Started off with acting.Which was ok.Nothing really really special.Got grilled though.Like really strict.But it was okay overall..I guess.Then we had 10 minutes of dance revision.After which,Val,Jessie and I took the train back.Tim took his bus.I think it was 13 something.Cannot remember.Haha,anyways,I took the other train and met Jessie!Wahaha,walked her to the bus stop at Harbourfront since I had nothing to do while waiting for my parents plus they are always late/slow.Shopped,ate and End of Day!Whee.Ohh and I finally got myself a pair of flats.WHEE. ^^

Hmm,what's interesting to post about?Ohh yesterday I had dinner with the family and I saw this group of people dancing in the empty area with music of course.They had no fancy moves whatsoever,just basically moved around alot and I admit it,it was awesome!Haha,after leaving 7-11 with a cup of hot chocolate(yum!) i saw the almost same group dancing.It was purdy!Haha,I've got a bit of inspiration there.Oh and I saw this group of malay guys in the middle of choreographing a dance.They can drop down pretty smoothly.I need to find out the secret of dropping flat fast.Hmm,haha.Anyways,I've got some dinner with my dad's colleagues later at Parkway.So I shall end here.Goodbye people. =)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +