<body> <body>

Thursday, March 16, 2006 @9:30 pm

Just came back from erm,dance like half an hour ago.Wahaha,ok there wasn't any real dance practise at all because Val wanted to use it for transitional which only needs like Daphne,Sabrina,Jacelyn,myself,Sherman,Zheng Yue and Val.But Sabrina,Zheng Yue and Jacelyn couldn't come.So it was only the 4 of us left.And Val hadn't choreographed Daphne's part yet.So Daph wasn't needed.And having just three people dance/practise was just weird.So Val cancelled the whole thing.As we both had already left Grandma's,we just crashed in the South transept and started choreographing.I helped in the choreographing! =)
I choreographed Daphne's part and the last part.Whee~
After all that,we went to Funan and sat at McDonald's.Surfed the net while munching on fries and eating a Mcflurry.Finally left at about 8.20pm where we walked back to church and my dad dropped her off at Raffle's City.

Yesterday's dance rehearsel was packed!Haha,Tim Ong definetly picked the wrong day to come,he should have come yesterday instead of on tuesday.It was really fun at rehearsel!Haha,we played a game,I've forgotten the name already.Hehh.Anyways we went super high just playing it.Another high was getting the finale FINISHED.It was really an acomplishment! =)
Oh yes training was okay I guess.Oh and VJC's swim team captain is really pro!He can do a breast stroke kick super fast.Its even faster than my freestyle kick!And my team mates complain that I'm fast.Oh and he does the butterfly super nice.Haha,I feel super small compared to him.Now I know,I shall never ever join swimming when I'm in JC.Focus is on dance. =)

Ahhh,I love bonding with my cousin.I just wish that I'll be able to spend more time with Rachel.I miss her ALOT.Even though I see her every thursday.The three of us should hang out during the june holidaysss!Like old times....

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +