<body> <body>

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 @5:37 pm

I'm not feeling well.In other words,I'm sick!
Blah.On tuesday evening I began to feel sickly and was really weak.I had a really bad sore throat and was sneezing continously along with a cough.Hoping that it was nothing major,I went to sleep as per normal and woke up the next day feeling dozy.Went to school as per normal but was still not feeling well.Dad told me to call if I still didn't feel well.I tried staying on and wanted to leave after Lit,but called my Dad during recess and he came down to bring me to the doctor's.So I left mid-way through literature and went through the hectic procedures of leaving school early before getting driven to the Doctor's at Thompson Plaza.

Dr Huang,my family doctor ever since I was little,diagnosed me with a throat infection and a sensitive nose.She didn't know that I was feeling feverish since I didn't tell her.Oh and I realised that I hadn't visited her since 2003.And she commented on my size.Haha,said that I was pretty petite.Anyways,I did not get my asthma pump although I still am asthmatic.Dr Huang suspected that my wheezing while breathing was due to my nose.So,she wants to see if I can withstand it without a pump.=/
I still have attacks,so I don't know.I forgot to tell her though.

Went back home after lunch and slept after taking my medicine.Slept through till 8.Was pretty sleepy.Ate a very late dinner and then went to get ready for school.Yes,I still go to school although I'm sick.
Whoo.School was uneventful.I know I looked like some mad sleepy girl with her jacket on although it was super hot.Didn't do PE but still had my jacket on. x)
And now I still feel sick.I'm supposed to be sleeping.Hmm.
Oh ignore the random rant below.

Blah,sometimes I feel pretty useless.Standing aside and keeping quiet is kinda like my forte.I'm not those loud,happy cherry kind of person.Afraid of insulting someone without knowing it.I'm just paranoid like that.Looking at my cousin's achivements,like simply getting a pet name makes me jealous.But I override this jealously and sometimes feel small.To get something,you'll have to work for it right?I just guess I'm not working for this.But I thank God already for giving me ALOT.I'm a loner in school,just being able to have close friends to trust is hard.Too much political stuff happening,backstabbing and all that stuff.
So I'm happy to have people I can depend on and really laugh with.Like the 8am cell leaders.Mainly Jessie,Tim,Ariana,Faith and my dear cousins.Val's wishes and 6c'03 gang are fun as well. =)

Onto something else.I think liking someone is normal.Just that now I know that I'm just too young.There won't be any hope for me whatsoever in the future as I still have studies to concentrate on which have recently fallen.So I'll just watch from a distance and fantasize about my love life.Wahaha.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +