<body> <body>

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 @10:30 pm

Social studies test today.Not very confident of getting a high mark,well,not confident of doing well at all this term for all my papers.-sigh-

Sunday!
Rehearsel rockkedd once again!
Kicked off with dance,with me just coming in after they were done with prayer.Anyways,we revised,screwed up a few times,laughed like crazy,sang "Do Ya" and tried hard to perfect our steps.Practised our starting aka running onstage.We were all laughing like crazy.They wanted to do their starting off for races for the running in.Haha,Val wanted me as the guys' marker so they had to run round me.Tim Huang was teasing me about how small I was compared to the guys who were all taller and bigger then me and they were to run around me.And that I would probably fly away if I got knocked down.Anyways the start off was pretty good.

Drama time!We started with the children scene so Vanessa knew raftly what to do when we will practise it next.I got choosen as a child!Happy me.Haha,Jessie got forced to be a child as well.Anyway,we had to follow Jesus(Tim ong) and yeah we got stopped by the disciples.Then after we were let through,we had to sit around Tim.And I sat on the floor,which was oddly comfy.Haha,anyways Matthew was arranging us then he told us to erm,interact with Jesus,talk to him,play with him..etc. and we were all like ermm.Haha,then he had to hug us.And Matthew was like "Act Paedophile!" After that,he had to walk offstage with us following.then Matthew said "Erm,take one of their hands and walk." Tim was like "Who?" Matthew stood there and thought for a while before going "The shortest one sitting lah" and Tim looked at his options.It was either Jessie or me.And Jessie was taller then me lah!So he had to hold mine.The whole scene was weirddd.Haha,after that and Act 1 scene 2/3 was rehearsed then we went home.Went out to J8 with my parents,didn't do much there.Was pretty boring.I still have to look for a pair of nice flats for myself.Hm.Haha,ahh.I've not much time left.I have to leave off here.I promise to update tomorrow if I'm not too tired/busy.Oh and I promise to update on friday or thursday on the investigure as well!

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +