<body> <body>

Friday, February 24, 2006 @7:58 pm

A school week has past.Wheee,haha.Let's see what I can talk about, hmm.

Monday and Tuesday were rather uneventful.
Wednesday...wednesday...training day!The day on which I die during training every week of the month.Wasn't supposed to swim because of certain reasons.But in the end due to my teacher-in-charge's persuasion and my persistance to go,I did in the end.Haha,I'm just glad that I didn't lose my stamina.But I'm still slow,so I might not be choosen to go for the Nationals in July.But even if I do get choosen,I'd be terrified.
I love leg training.I get to go so fast,wahaha.But there's this guy who does the frog-style kick and is super fast!I'm doing the freestyle kick and I was slower than him!I was impressed.Haha

Thursday!
Nanyang Girls' High investiture rocked!I was actually sort of on time 12.52pm to be exact but we were taken all over the school to find the council room to place our bags so when we finally arrived,we had to wait to be let in only at 1.25pm where we missed at least 5 events.Mainly the school song,the principal's speech,the presentation of badges,pass it on..and that's about it.I was pretty upset.But I managed to catch the councillers' performance.The first part was abit "erm..." but the dance at the end was pretty good.After which was the reception and I found JESSIE.Bwuhaha,we hugged,talked and she forced me to eat.After which was the tour in which the ex-head of council 2004 lead my group,it was fun.She rocked,she was super friendly and enthu!After all this,had to go back by bus.I was being lazy and instead took a bus to Junction 8 with my fellow prefect to wander around.We ended up in Mcdonalds getting a drink and chatting before leaving.
Today:
I was really tired,drained of all energy.Nothing really interesting.My school life's always boring,never the real me in school.Haha
And now I'm in val's house,in her room,on her chair and typing on her keyboard. =D
I'm gonna learn a few of the steps in advance to help her on sunday.
And now i shall leave this to watch PRIDE AND PREJUDICE and learn the art of speaking in proper olden english.
Good day. =D

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +