<body> <body>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 @9:45 pm

Happy Valentine's Day. =]

I don't really celebrate it as I don't have that someone to spend it with,so to me its pretty meaningless.Haha
Hmm,loads to catch up on.
Saturday,11th Feburary 2006
Went for confirmation class.I think I took a wrong turn and ended up in antartica.It was freezing!!Haha,I shivered.Faith,Iris and Clara were there along with Chris and Darryl.Dara's brother was there and she asked me to sit with him and I was super shy like "erm.." anyway,he looks younger then me.Like Faith's age.
Decided to scare Jessie while she was getting her hair cut at the salon so as to ruin her lovely hair.Waha,Faith gave her the birthday present and I gave mine during LyNc.She loved it thankfully!Ahh.She got sabo-ed and had to go up with Charissa and Matthew T.

Sunday,12th Feburary 2006
Wheee.Haha,met Tim while going to the QPP for our dance "remedial".So the both of us were just chatting while waiting for Valerie to come.I still have not watched the tape he helped me tape!Haha,its fun talking to Tim. =]
Val soon came and we started dancing,about 5 minutes through,Tim wanted to change venues.So we headed over to the Adelphi.We must have looked like a bunch of loonatics crossing the road.Waha,we practised for awhile and Tim miracuosly managed to catch up fast.At certain moments,we thought we heard the security guard and got super scared.Then there were these Japanese people who came and asked if we could help take a picture.Which was weird.Because the Adelphi isn't really the nicest place to take pictures.=|
Went for Sunday school lateee.But I took my bible from teacher winni.Ahh,love her to bits!!

After church,went out for Jessie's belated birthday celebration/brunch!It was funn.Haha,we went to Carl's Jr for brunch and I shared a yummy crossiant with Jess.The person at the counter was nice when I asked for a cup,he wasn't supposed to give it to me but he said that he probably could make an exception.But in the end,he couldn't.But it was nice of him.Haha,Glenn did the stupidist thing ever.It's just lame.
Wandered around while waiting for Ben and Jerry's to open.Haha,Kane followed Jess,Val and I to minitoons instead of looking at the swords.Kane's a nice person,I just need to know him better. =]
Ben and Jerry's opened and Jon,val and I shared the threesome ice-cream.Ohmyword.It was like AHH so NICE.That's the magic of Ben and Jerry's!Haha,later we left for easter play rehearsel.

Glenn came.I was like "arghh.whywhywhy???"But I ignored that and continued with practise.We started off with Dance,which was fun.Haha,Tim and I were Val's examples. x]
Ahh,the threesome(consisting of me,Tim and Jess,the only 8am-ers in the play) dreaded doing Scene 8.We were all whining and groaning and all.Oh and I started crying,because I was so pissed off.With someone.Twice.Drama practise was ok I guess..haha,we managed to pull through it and got it over and done with.The three-some and val left sort of early,because we couldn't stay any longer.Yayy,tim and I agree on one thing,we'd both prefer starting off with dance,I guess that's what makes us high. =]

Hmm,school's boring.So,not gonna talk about that.Ohh so coincidential.Haha,I had a chem and chinese test today while tim had a chem test on monday and had chinese today!Waha.So cool. =]
I shall end with : Happy 15th Birthday Jessie! (11th Feb)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +