Saturday, February 04, 2006 @4:45 pm
Boo! =)
Nothing very eventful..haha,stayed back to help set up the morning exercise AVA equipment.Where I concluded that I was the youngest,smallest and most useless in events of carrying heavy ava equipment.YAY.Haha
Friday!Rocked.Haha,well the movie rocked.Hung out with my two classmates which was quite alright...I enjoyed the movie more then hanging out.Waha.Anyways,it was sort of a last minute planned thing.Was late in meeting Sabrina so she decided to buy the tickets first.I specified that we HAD to get good seats.Waha.Once I met her,we started wandering about in Plaza Sing.Then we bought our snacks after I phoned Sharifah to kick her out of her house.After eating some of our snacks,we decided to phone Sharifah again.And chased her all the way to Plaza Sing.Thankfully we made it just in time for a few short trailers and then dundundundun~ THE MOVIE. =)
I enjoyed it alott!Joshua Ang and Shawn Lee are both hot and cute!I think I melted in my seat.Haha,but the movie's funny and touching at the same time..kudos to Jack Neo and the actors/actresses!I cried alot.And I really mean alot.So much so my eyes hurt this morning and I couldn't open them fully,giving me a sleepy look.
Anyways.Hilarious scenes.Touching ones which activated my tears.All in all,it was great.Hearing Joshua and Shawn speak for the first time in 3 years was a shock.Haha,their voices broke and wow.It just sounds nice.Haha,they're freaking tall!Oh and I loved the clothes they were wearing.So nice.Got taste.Haha.
"Mm.Ahh.Orhh."<--Rofl,inside movie joke =)
After the movie,we realised we hadn't taken neoprints,so we immediately rushed down,took one set and went home since it was pretty late.

The neoprints look a lot better in person.Seriously.Haha
Hmm,later that night I phoned Faith and we began to start spazzing.I was jumping up and down while on the phone with her talking about the "I Not Stupid Too" movie.They're super hot.Wahaha.And Faith complimented me!Yay,haha she said that I look very pei hei with Joshua Ang.Yay,I look compatible with Joshua Ang!xD Haha...but I doubt I'll ever get to know him,yet alone date him.. ><
Random,but yeah..I want to be a model for at least a day.Not those runway models but those involved in photoshoots.So cool,haha..I was a child model before..until yeah.I can't remember why I stopped..But I wanna model in photoshoots!!Haiz,anyone know where it's possible?Haha...I'd probably get makeup caked onto my face and my hair will get whirled into some funny weirdo hairstyle.But I get to wear pretty clothes.Haha...
I realised that I seem to like guys who coincidentally are in wu-shu/basketball.And they're tall!Haha..
Oh and new layout!Yay-ness.
i'm dreaming of you and me...which will never be....